If you are still within the 30 day return period since your order was placed, you will be able to request a return through our online shop. Here's how you can request a return:
- Log in to your account on the Dial'd Bikes online store and browse to your Orders page (http://dialdbikes.co.za/orders)
- Click on the order in question to open the Order Information page.
- Click on the Registration of the return link at the top of the Order info page.
- Following this link you will see which products of the order can be returned. You can also specify the reason for the return, provide your comments and other related information.
- Submit your return request.
- Please note: Customers wanting to use their own courier option must ensure the return is delivered to Dial'd Bikes Physical Address (please confirm address) and not the Post Office. If a customers chooses to send the return to the post office, he/she will be charge an additional R50.